Do you need a mid-week pick me up? Don’t worry gals, we understand that its not quite pay day. So we’ve found 9 perfect dupes to the well known products that we can’t afford at this time of month!
1.Benefit POREfessional face primer £31 vs Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer £7.992. Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! £29 vs Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation £8.99
3. Nars Orgasm Blush £23 vs Sleek Blush Rose Gold £4.99
4. Too Faced Sweethearts Blush £24 vs I Heart Makeup Blushing Hearts Bursting With Love £4.99
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade £15 vs e.l.f Lock On Liner & Brow Cream £5
6. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette £41 vs Makeup Revolution New-trals vs Neutrals £6.99
7. Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshado Palette £39.50 vs MUA Eyeshadow Palette – Undressed £4
8. Kylie Cosmetics The Bronze Palette Kyshadow $42 vs Morphe 12NB Natural Beauty Palette £13
9. Mac Ruby Woo Lipstick £26.69 vs Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick Kiss Of Life 111 £5.49
Don’t worry girls, we’ve got your back, and don’t forget to grab a bargain!